image

image

Monday, 29 October 2012

What I found from our questionaire

''How can a film possibly be successful to an audience if it only lasts 15 minutes at the most?''

I have found that most people know what sort films are but not very much about what they involve. People's estimates of how long a short film typically lasts were more often incorrect than correct.
Quite a lot of people failed to see how a film could possibly be successful with such a short running time, at that point I made it my personal challenge to prove to them that it can be done!

''Short films don't really appeal to me''

A lot of people said that short films don't seem very entertaining and even at the end of their interview they said we hadn't made them any more interested in watching one than they were before.
However, they did say that they would happily watch our group's short film when it is finished and give feedback on it if we wanted them to, so hopefully they will be impressed with what they see!

No comments:

Post a Comment