This is the final film poster completed and edited. I have used a cartoon like font to blend with the quirky romantic feel of our film. The title is the largest writing on the screen to draw the eye to it first. I have used quotes above of others opinions to give the viewer an idea of the emotions the film will provoke. The final thing i added to the photo was the background image. At first it looks whimsical and romantic but when looked at closely you are able to see they are in fact tablets. I have only made the background image 20% opacity to represent the underlying secret the character molly has as well as the relevance to the title.
I also created this portrait film poster with the other photo we had using the same framework, font and background however i used a longer quote. This could possible be found on the pages of a magazine as a pose to outside the cinema like the one above. Although this poster has different uses i prefer the one above as the above photograph shows the characters faces and more about their relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment