Our film contains a time passage sequence like the one in the film below 'The Last Song'. This is the song that plays during the sequence in this film. It is a powerful love ballad. I found during sequences majority of films use similar songs to create a powerful heart twisting feeling. Film such as Dirty Dancing with 'the time of my life' and Footloose with 'I need a hero' all pop songs which start and build up to a crescendo of music and emotion. The song 'when i look at you' below starts slowly like the two characters romance then builds as their love does. The words describe the boy as home as 'when she can't find her way home anymore, thats when i look at you' shows.
I think in order for our time passing sequence to be moving and romantic we should consider using similar genre music as the soundtrack for this part.
No comments:
Post a Comment