image

image

Friday, 9 November 2012

Shot List - Scene 6 (Car)

This is the shot list for scene which is set in the hospital car park in the car.

- Establishing shot of the car in the car park
- Medium shot of Molly sat in the car (from Molly's mum's side of the car) (dialogue exchanged) 'Mum, I'm scared'
- Camera switches to medium shot of Molly's mum (from Molly's side of the car) (dialogue exchanged) 'Oh sweetheart don't be silly! We're going to get you fixed up and everything will be fine.'
- Camera switches back to medium shot of Molly (dialogue exchanged) 'Yeah mum but what if it's not, what if it doesn't work and I'm ugly and ill, I can't be both mum, I can't.'
- Camera switches back to medium shot of Molly's mum (dialogue exchanged) 'Shh, darling, you're going to be absolutely fine. You're beautiful and nothing will change that.'
- Long shot of car and Molly and her mum get out, camera pans round and follows them as they both enter the hospital entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment