- Establishing shot of Molly as she is laid asleep on her bed.
- Medium close up as camera zooms in on Molly as she wakes up due to coughing and notices some of her hair on the pillow next to her.
- Medium close up of Molly as she rubs her head and another chunk of hair falls out, Molly begins to break down in tears.
- Medium shot of Molly as she frantically rushes to find her phone.
- Close up on Molly's hand as she picks the phone up off the bedside table and dials a number.
- Medium shot of Molly as she sits on the phone - (dialogue exchanged) 'hello, its Molly. I'm erm, really sorry but I'm not well enough to work today so I'll not be coming in." - Molly's boss begins to shout down the phone. Molly replies ''Yes, I know, I'm sorry."
- Medium shot of Molly as she hangs up, throws the phone into the quilts and storms to go downstairs.
- Long shot of Molly as she walks from her room to the stairs, half way down she stops due to hearing her mum on the phone.
- Camera zooms into close up as Molly rests her head on the wall to listen.
- Camera cuts to medium shot of Molly's mum on the phone - (dialogue exchanged) "I know Pauline, I know. Thanks for being here to talk to, I'm really struggling at the moment. Its hard being positive all the time, but I have to be for Mol. I handed my notice in today, I just can't work in this state. I don't know what were going to do about the bills but me and Kevin will think of something. I feel bad for the other kids too, I feel like I'm not giving them enough attention but what can I do? I just wish all this would end. (Pause) yeah, yeah, you're right. Thanks again Pauline, I'm gonna dash to the shop now so I'll see you Sunday. Yeah, cya later lovey.
- Camera cuts back to a close up on a teary eyed Molly, as she watches her mum pick up her keys and leave the house.
- Low angle shot of Molly as she runs up the stairs crying.
- Close up on Molly as she grabs the pill bottle and pours them into her hand.
- Close up of Molly as one by one she swallows the pills.
- Medium shot as Molly lies back on her bed, puts her ear phones in, closes her eyes and begins to pass away.
No comments:
Post a Comment